Deadline for Submission: 28.09.2018.
Project description: The team leader is an experienced manager with background in human rights and professional working experience. He/she will be responsible for the successful implementation of all project activities within the established timelines in the work-plan and delivery of results as indicated in the log frame. He/she is in charge of overseeing deployment and management of all long- and short-term experts including quality management. The team leader shall also be in charge of contacts and communication with the beneficiary representatives, other relevant agencies and stakeholders and the contracting authority and for communication and negotiation with all key stakeholders. He/she will ensure that all project outputs are of excellent quality. Furthermore, the Team Leader will ensure that all gender, minority, cultural, environmental and ethical matters of relevance to the project are properly addressed.
The Contractor will deploy appropriate backstopping support to ensure that the team leader is able to realise his/her tasks.
Key expert 2: Deputy Team Leader (minimum 740 days)
The Deputy Team Leader will be involved in the day to day management of all project components.
Qualifications and skills
- A Bachelor degree in Law. A Master degree and/or PhD in Law is considered as an advantage;
- Excellent speaking/ writing in Albanian language required, speaking/ writing in Serbian language considered an advantage.
General professional experience
- Minimum 7, preferably 10 years of professional experience working in the judicial field in Kosovo;
Specific professional experience
- Experience (only long term experience of at least 6 months under the same assignment will be counted) in leading a team in at least one, preferably 2 projects or institutions in the judicial field.
- Minimum 4 preferably 7 years working on protection and/or promotion of human rights in Kosovo.