Eastern Bridge SPRL, a fully registered Belgium company with a seat in Brussels, is currently seeking an experienced, qualified and motivated individual to lead business development efforts in Brussels, Belgium.
Eastern Bridge SPRL, is a sister company of ECG https://ecg.rs/, an international development consulting company from Belgrade, and one of the most successful Europe Aid contractors in the Western Balkans. Since, 2001 ECG has successfully implemented over 50 EU funded technical assistance projects for the public sector. ECG covers broad range of sectors such as – Agriculture, Corporate Governance and SMEs, Economy and Tourism, General and vocational education, Justice, Home affairs, Anti-Corruption, Labour Market Reforms, Media, Civil Society, EU Funds Programming, Public Administration Reform, Public Finance, Public Health and Veterinary Services, Regional Development etc.
We are currently seeking an experienced, qualified and highly motivated individual to lead business development efforts in Brussels, Belgium in the position of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This position requires from candidates to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the Practical Guide to Contract Procedures for EU External Actions, the ability to work cohesively in a team environment, to use initiative, and to exhibit professional inquisitiveness including a will for personal continuous improvement. We are seeking individuals who have strong client focus, excellent communication and technical writing skills. Selected candidates should have excellent understanding of project pipelines and process control, and share the company’s commitment to quality, teamwork and company values. The primary geographical area of engagement includes but is not limited to the wider Western Balkans region.
• A degree in Business Administration, Economics, Organizational Science, or similar;
• At least five years of the project management experience gained in the field of preparation and delivery of the EU funded development projects,
• Experience in public sector advisory work,
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills,
• Experience in EU PRAG procedures and PCM,
• Excellent MS Office skills, including advanced Excel skills,
• Advantage will be given to candidates with PMP or PRINCE 2 certificate.
• Excellent knowledge of English and French language mandatory;
• Residence in Brussels;
• Citizenship of EU member state (except U.K.);
• Knowledge of one of the languages spoken in Western Balkans region is considered advantage.
To apply please send your latest CV, including documentary proof of your qualifications and skills to [email protected] by June 1st, 2020. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Full time employment contract in accordance with applicable Belgium Law will be offered to the selected candidate.
ECG is an ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified company, and an equal opportunity employer, formally offering support to UN Women principles of Women Empowerment.