Project Name: Technical Assistance for VET Education in BiH
Overall objective is:
The overall objective is to improving the socio-economic situation and living conditions in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Key expert 1: Team Leader (Minimum: 400 working days)
The Team Leader will be responsible for the overall management of the project and the achievement of related results. S/he will be responsible for the implementation of all tasks, coordinating individual expert inputs from non-key experts and for reporting, including financial reporting. S/he will be the primary contact for the EU.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree minimum Bachelor: in education or in another field such as political science, economy
- University degree at Master level will be an
General professional experience
- At least 10 years of experience capacity building in education sector or policy reform in education sector
Special professional experience
- At least 7 years of experience in developing education systems with focus on secondary/adult education (technical policy level). Of this at least 5 years must be experience in an EU
- Experience in education sector reform projects in the context of EU enlargement will be an
All experts must have a knowledge of written and spoken English level C1.
All experts must be independent and free of conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they assume.
The headquarters of the project will be in Sarajevo. Experts and support staff are expected to travel throughout BiH for meetings, workshops, seminars, and piloting activities. Courses, trainings and workshops will be organized in different places in BiH. All international experts are expected to spend at least 90% of their time in the country. All changes aimed at benefiting the project will be subject to the prior approval of the Contractor. If experts have to work in their home countries, prior written approval from the Contracting Authority will be required and will only be considered in exceptional cases.
Start date & period of implementation:
The intended start date is September 2023 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date.
Deadline for submission of CVs: May 17, 2023