Project Name: Technical Assistance for VET Education in BiH
Overall objective is:
The overall objective is to improving the socio-economic situation and living conditions in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Key Expert 3: Non-formal learning/Adult Education Specialist (Minimum 400 working days)
- University degree minimum Bachelor: in education or in another field such as political science, economy
- University degree at Master level will be an asset
General professional experience:
- at least 5 years of experience education sector.
Special professional experience
- at least 4 years of experience in developing models/processes for recognition of prior learning
- At least 4 years of experience in evaluating non-formal education and non-formal learning
- Experience in education sector reform projects in the context of the EU enlargement will be an asset
All experts must have a knowledge of written and spoken English level C1
All experts must be independent and free of conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they assume.
The headquarters of the project will be in Sarajevo. Experts and support staff are expected to travel throughout BiH for meetings, workshops, seminars, and piloting activities. Courses, trainings and workshops will be organized in different places in BiH. All international experts are expected to spend at least 90% of their time in the country. All changes aimed at benefiting the project will be subject to the prior approval of the Contractor. If experts have to work in their home countries, prior written approval from the Contracting Authority will be required and will only be considered in exceptional cases.
Start date & period of implementation:
The intended start date is September 2023 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date.
Deadline for submission of CVs: May 17, 2023