Eastern Bridge LLC, previously European Consulting Group is the leading public sector consultancy in the Western Balkans and the leading Europe Aid contractor for the region successfully operating from (Belgrade) Serbia, since its foundation in 2001. The company has grown to participate in major development programs funded by international donors such as EU Commission-EuropeAid, USAID, EBRD and other schemes, in Serbia, and neighboring countries. Eastern Bridge covers a broad range of sectors such as Human Rights, Justice, Employment, Vocational Education, and others.
Together with our sister company, Eastern Bridge SPRL in Brussels, Belgium, we work as one team under the same brand name. You can find more about us at https://easternbridge.be.
Every year, the company implements an internship program for young graduates willing to pursue a career in the public sector consulting. We are currently on the lookout for young and talented individuals to join our dynamic and motivated team of professionals in our Belgrade office.
Our internship program will help you acquire substantial knowledge of EU-funded projects and offer insight into standard business operations, including business development, project implementation for variety of sectors in the Western Balkans and beyond.
Interns are supported and supervised by seasoned mentors. The interns typically work up to 6 hours per day, Monday to Friday or according to current project needs. Upon completion of the program, successful candidates will receive a certificate detailing the completed program and acquired skills and competencies, and the most successful candidates will be offered an Employment Contract.
- Graduates from the following universities: Schools of Law, Political Science, Economics or Management, Organizational Sciences, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, Andragogy, with little or no work experience. Graduates from other universities are also encouraged to apply;
- Interest in business of public sector consultancy;
- Proficiency in English language (C1 level desired); French language proficiency (C1 level) will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Teamwork, desire to learn and positive disposition;
- IT skills (Office, Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Critical thinking, curiosity, flexibility, analytical spirit, proactive approach, and problem-solving skills.
- Desire for continual learning, development, and improvement:
- Ability to connect different disciplines in work:
- Writing, analysis and report drafting skills;
Drafting ability for technical proposals, reports, charts and meeting minutes
- Efficiency and time-management
Daily tasks of Interns will include:
- Support in the preparation of administrative documents for technical offers;
- Monitoring, identification and research of new project opportunities in cooperation with members of the business development team;
- Identification of potential project partners;
- Preparation of situational analysis and research of opportunities related to current and future projects;
- Support in the preparation of parts of applications and technical offers;
- Searching for new technical expert profiles and updating the expert database;
- Drafting and preparing notes from internal meetings;
- Preparation of marketing materials for the needs of the company;
- Support in the implementation of projects when needed.
Acquiring practical knowledge in the field of business development and implementation of projects financed by the European Union and other international financial institutions;
- Possibility of permanent employment and constant advancement;
- Learning through practical work;
- Team spirit & atmosphere and flexible working conditions.
Duration: up to 6 months
Cash compensation: yes
If you are interested in applying for our internship program, please send us your CV and Motivational Letter in ENGLISH by September 15th, 2023, at [email protected] titled: INTERNSHIP 2023.
Your motivational letter should include a clear statement on how you fit into the intern profile as described above. Letters of recommendation are also welcomed, including those from academic supervisors from the respective University, as well as any research you have conducted previously or other relevant experiences/papers.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a further interview.
The beginning of the internship program is by mutual agreement.